Monday 10 October 2011

#022 - There is no white horse.

Hello, I've been busy with many things. This is one of them:

COLD IN BERLIN - WHITE HORSE

It's the new video to 'White Horse' from my band Cold in Berlin. It's the last thing we are putting out from the debut album now, and then it's off to the studio in November to start working on the new one. I'm excited for the new material - it's darker, heavier and denser than anything we've done before. I think people will like it.

In other news, I live in Mile End, East London now. If you haven't been, why not let Jarvis tell you all about it?





Apart from mild illness and the everyday struggles of surviving in London, I'm very well. Thanks for asking.

I think I will migrate this blog soon - as much as it will pain me to have a more professional blog, it is sadly a requirement of my university course. I can't bear to have two as I can't even manage to update this one.

Will let you know where I move to.

No comments:

Post a Comment